The 695 thought pad

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

You mean they speak the truth on tv news?


Yeah, this pic'll be in all of your emailboxes, but I had to post it, too. I heard that Bush's approval rating is finally below 40%. If only we could hold an election this November or whenever we wanted, like they do in Canada. ;)
I'm missing Guelph and all my friends. I will be up there Oct 12-16, so mark your calendars and stock up on wine. That's Sue's birthday weekend, so the spirits will be high. I wish everyone could be there. Damn this whole life and growing up thing.
No word on the niece/nephew yet. Oddly enough, I had a dream the other night that I was pregnant. I was happy to wake up and confirm that it was, in fact, a dream. Smypathy dreams? Maybe.
-kcf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home