The 695 thought pad

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Bored in BC

It's another beautiful day of unemployment (and weather) here in Nanaimo for me :) I'm bored out of my skull, but thankfully my course materials for PSYC*314, Health Psychology came today, so I've been working on that (what kind of nerd actually starts doing work on the first day of school??). Big news today is that I have my first job interview tomorrow!! I'm feeling pretty confident about it, but don't hesitate to wish me luck. I'll keep you all posted. Hey, speaking of "posted" things, how 'bout the lack of posting on this site!! Come on guys, I'm bored out here! I need some juicy reading material!

Keep in touch all :)

2 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger manda said...

Good luck on the interview, I'm sure it'll be great.

speaking of posting, I'm pretty sure you haven't posted your crab and veggie guesses (that's right, I refuse to let it die), which I suggest you do if you plan on winning the illustrious prize. I think I'm going to make the deadline the end of this week.

BTW I didn't know you were taking courses! What else are you taking?

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Leafer said...

Good luck!

I didn't know you were taking courses either. What else haven't you been telling us!!!!!!

:p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home