The 695 thought pad

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Ah-ha!

You say we have visitors, Dave? Do you mean the 695ers or others? Either way, I'm glad to see that the posts have become much more frequent. And I feel it is our duty to keep Sarah out of boredom, so let's keep it going. And once Amanda and Sue get their connectivity back, they can join us in this excellent excuse for procrastination.

So, I don't really have much to update you folks with. Interesting fact that I learned yesterday: hebrew and arabic are the only pre-Sumerian languages being spoken. At least that's what my art history prof said. I am unsure though, because Chinese, Japanese, etc. was not mentioned. For those not well versed in the history of language, basically all the western and Indian languages are based on Sumerian. Now that I've proved my nerdiness, I'll move on to something else.

Oh, wait, that's right, my life is pretty boring, so I in that case I feel I should cut this off before it ends up being more babble. So, I'm glad to see that I have a reason to check the blog now. Keep it up! Love and miss you all!

-kcf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home