The 695 thought pad

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Fake crab and veggies

OK, so here's my guess. I know how much Jen and Graham loved their fake crab and the ridiculous number of groceries Jen's mom bought, so I'm going with 9 fake crabs (not to go too wild). As for frozen veggies... I'll go with 14 bags, although that freezer was pretty full and it had to be full of something... Maybe my guesses are low, but that's what I'm going to go with.

New in the life of Sarah - I have a job at a Save on Foods pharmacy, part-time, starting next week :) I'm thrilled. It's a slow pharmacy, but it's new so I'm sure business will be picking up. People love to get their drugs where they shop!

Anyway, I'm sure I'll be posting again soon - I'm a loser with nothing better to do than blog!

Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home