The 695 thought pad

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Round 4: I quit

Unbelievable. UN-BE-LIEV-ABLE! No one could have predicted this, not even Sarah. George Mason? And the other no. 1's tumble? Crazy, crazy, crazy! This year certainly was a toss up. So, with the Final 4 set:

Nick: 45; 4th-0
Kat: 52; 4th-0
Sue: 56; 4th-0
Amanda: 60; 4th-0
Dave: 63; 4th-0
Sarah: 79; 4th-2

So, pretty much we wait and see if Sarah beats us with 79 or 84, ironic congrats to her. And that's all folks, the rest of us are out. This being the case, one final question: now that we know who's coming to Indianapolis, who do you think is going to win? The interesting choices are: LSU, UCLA, Florida, and George Mason (!?!). I'm liking LSU and Florida in the final with LSU coming out on top, but then again, with the way the tournament has gone, it very well could be George Mason winning it all. The floor is open.

2 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I'm so disappointed we're not watching this at the 695! I mean, upsets are AMAZING to watch and I think watching Kat freak out would be priceless ;)

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Leafer said...

Yeah, I'd definitely like to hear some random yelling coming from the living room! Then I'd run out of my bedroom to see what happened, plop down on the beanbag, and not get up until it's time for bed and my work would not have been completed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home