The 695 thought pad

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Grey's Anatablog III

So for some reason my mind is drawing a blank on the latest episode?? But two main things come to mind:

1. Mega thumbs down with a finger up to Alex for the reality check he gave Danny so he'd push Izzie away and Alex could have her to himself. Though he was telling the truth about his condition . . . But still that was pretty dirty.

2. Kudos to Izzie for bitching out Alex after she found out . . .

Alex: "You're breaking up with because of that corpse?"
Izzie: "No, I'm breaking up with you because even on your best day, that corpse is twice the
man you'll ever be."

Ouch. Loved it:)

So those are my highlights for this week.

In other news, Rick Mercer was supposed to be at College Royal this past weekend for his show, The Mercer Report. I've been catching some of his episodes lately and they're pretty funny. Especially his spoof on the Citibank " Hand in my Pocket" commercial. Instead it's "Knee in my Package" for tax season from Canada Revenue Agency. Check out his website with highlights from the show at www.cbc.ca/mercerreport. It also has links to his blog, with altered photos of Harper, Layton etc. Some pics quite funny, some a little disturbing.

Anyways, that's all for now. Planning on heading to Guelph at the end of April to pick up my shit. Maybe we can do a repeat trip to e-bar Dave?? I'll keep you posted. Regardless, I will have to stop by there and shed a tear or two.

Yeah me on the bb score! I really know my shit! Hahahha . . .

Ciao
Sue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home