The 695 thought pad

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Round 3: Exorcising the Devils in blue

I'm happy to report that Duke is outta the Dance! In fact, I'm so pleased about it, that I don't really care that I didn't get either of my picks for that section of the draw. I've decided to pull for LSU now. They had a very impressive performance against Duke, and they are holding their own with Texas right now. The Ragin' Cajuns from Baton Rouge have won my heart.

With the Elite 8 set, here's how we stand:

Nick: 45; 3rd-3
Kat: 52; 3rd-4
Sue: 56; 3rd-3
Amanda 60; 3rd-5
Dave 63; 3rd-5
Sarah 71; 3rd-7

First, things are starting to heat up in the middle of the pack. We could have some changes as we come down the stretch. Second of all, I either need some of that BC weed or I need to know the name of your psychic, Sarah, 'cause to get 7/8? That's intense. I'll check in again when we have our Final 4.

1 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Haha. I can't believe the way this is shaping up! I must admit to having done some MILD research and looked at one or two brackets, but I quickly bored of that and just filled it in. This is purely luck ;) I really wish I could see some of the games though! I'd hardly call myself a participater in this! TV, how I long for thee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home