The 695 thought pad

Monday, March 20, 2006

Round 2: Bradley?

Okay, first of all, George Mason? WTF!? And Bradley? Outta nowhere! Crazy stuff. Well, we have a sweet 16 and here's how we stand, all ties broken:

Nick: 36: 1st-22, 2nd-7
Kat: 40: 1st-22, 2nd-9
Amanda: 45: 1st-23, 2nd-11
Sue: 47: 1st-23, 2nd-12
Dave: 48: 1st-26, 2nd-11
Sarah: 50: 1st-26, 2nd-12

Now, this may seem confusing, but remember the breakdown of points: 1st round correct pick is one point, 2nd is 2 points, 3rd is 3, and on up to 6 pts. for picking the champion. So, that's what the colored score is, the total. If you need a site for results, this is a nice concise one:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/ncaatourney06/bracket

Third round play starts Thursday. Good luck!

5 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger manda said...

Ok, a) Sue's score is wrong. Stop trying to pay off Fourhman, Sue, cheaters never win. (It shoudl be 46 if I'm not mistaken)

and b) bradley can kiss my roody-poo ass.

I am so ashamed of my picking skills :(

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Woohoo! UConn all the way, baby! Remember how badly I did last year? Haha. How the tables have turned!!

Once again, wishing I had TV and four fantastic roommate with the brackets taped to the living room wall... *sigh* How I miss the 6-9-5...

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger SophistiKat said...

Well, I went over Sue's bracket again and I see no changes. She's still at 47. If you are referring to the Monmouth/Hampton game, those are not included in the total. And I don't tolerate cheating, especially in basketball. Although, I could use the money... ;)

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger manda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger manda said...

ahh, yes. nm, math was never my strong suit :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home