The 695 thought pad

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Grey's Anatablog II

Thanks for the wombination Amanda - very savvy! So I ended up staying up to watch GA on Sunday night and I must agree, I was a little disappointed too - I think just cuz I was on a high from the other episodes. I must admit the Burke, Christina, George complex is pretty fantastic and I love how Alex is so jealous of Izzy's new interest. What a sweet guy, but you know they're going to kill him off. I was pretty disappointed to see Derek apologize to Addison for his "absence" I was really looking forward to some anguish from Addy over Mark - not to mention seeing Mark again. And what's with the "friendship" between Derek and Meredith?? I'm just not feeling that storyline anymore. Especially since Krista told me Derek looks like my landlord in Guelph - and he kinda creeps us out. At least I told have to see him anymore, although he is a good landlord, I'll give him that.

I'll do some searching as to who plays Mark and hopefully find some pics of young Alex as a model. :)` I recently heard that too.

Wish me luck!

Sue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home