The 695 thought pad

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Moment of weakness

So I realized that I haven't posted in FOREVER, so I thought I would. Nothing is new. That's hardly an exaggeration. NOTHING. I hate working full-time. All I do is work, walk Maggie, eat and sleep. BOR-ING. I don't think I'm cut out for a full-time job. I've been thinking about this a lot lately as I'm bored at work/home/wherever. I should have been born so that I could spend my youth thrashing my way through the political turmoil of the 60s/70s. I mean, THOSE were the days! Fan-FREAKIN-tastic music, concerts everywhere, smokin' the cheeb, free love, groupie-ing! What more could you ask for?? I was really born in the wrong era.

Anyway, day-dreaming aside, I thought of a fun blog activity. I'm sure we've all talked about this before, but I've been thinking about it lately as I listen to Matt Good's best-of (thanks Dave) album and I realize just how attracted I am to him (sorry Remi) and how much I want to jump his bones (again, Remi, excuse me). So the activity is... If you could have a freebie sex night with anyone, who would it be? As you might have guessed, I'd do Matt from dusk 'til dawn and then probably that dawn to the next dusk. *GROWL* It's the music, guys! And those kinda box-y-framed glasses he wears sometimes, and his scruffiness. Yummy. Explanations as to your choices are necessary.

I hope to hear from you all soon :) I leave you with a picture of my wish-ed sex buddy.

Or not, blogger is wigging out. To be continued on the pic... Oh, Ewan McGregor is also a sex machine. He'd be my number two ;)

4 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger manda said...

This is the best post EVAR!!!!!

I bet at least Sarah and Kat can already guess who I'm thinking of!

yes, that's right, MATT THOMPSON! Laugh all you want. I had another dream the other night. ROOWWWRRRRR!

but if I was picking a celebrity I think I would say Ethan Hawke circa Reality Bites. Maybe minus the greasy hair.

I have terrible taste and I have learned to embrace it.

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Hahahahahahahaahah. Of course it's Matt Thompson! Does he know about your dreams? Does Nick read this? *lol*

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger manda said...

Haha! Yes! No! and No! to the above

(besides, matt thompson has been around since grade 2, which was well before I knew nick existed and thus it is o.k.)

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger SophistiKat said...

It has taken me awhile to decide this one. No presence of testosterone-rich humans = negligible libido. Sad and pathetic, yes; easier to get through life, yes. So, I had to mull over this one, as I hadn't paid much attention lately.

Gavin is a likely choice, but I'm resistant, because of all fantasies, I don't want to ruin that one.

So, out of many choices (Taye, Jan-Michael, Ted...) I'm going to say Paul Gross. And the mountie uniform would be part of the action, of course.

Mmmmm, I'm feeling better already.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home