The 695 thought pad

Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy Holidays and New Year Tout Monde!

Heys guys, so this is my first chance on a WORKING computer in a long while, and I've only got 6 minutes left on it - booked in the CP lib. Sounds like everyone's having a good holiday season. Things are pretty quiet at my end. Haven't been feeling so hot since I moved home - I think its a sign I shouldn't be living here anymore. Been having my sad moments and looked to AD to bring some laughs but its not quite the same either. Lucky you Kat with the AD - your father is a very smart man!
Thanks for the awesome CD Amanda. You couldn't have found a better one. When Krista and I went to see Sarah Harmer in Guelph I was commenting on how I love her so much yet have only bought one of her cds, so this is a great addition.
I'm still working on plans for New Years. I think I'm spending it with Jamie and Landon, who both came up in October, and some other ppl at Krista's grandparents place in Ottawa, sans the grandparents. Her uncle's also having a party there. He's in his early 30s with friends in their mid-20s to mid-30s, so perhaps New Years will be a interesting one. :)
Anyways, things have been pretty quiet living in this small town of mine, and really wishing I had got a place in Ottawa for this new co-op job. Really not looking forward to 5:15am on Tuesday.
I was supposed to have the Internet at home by now, but surprise, surprise, my computer won't let Sympatico Internet to load, and the tech ppl couldn't find a solution. Sending it into a computer store to see if its fixable or just chuckable - really hoping chuck-worthy. Nothing would bring me greater joy.
Anyways, time's up. Hope everyone's enjoying their holidays and Santa checked his list twice.

Sue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home