The 695 thought pad

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Re: the ringing of the bells

I thought you might depreciate this Fourhman. I was walking into work yesterday and I passed a woman ringing the bells for the Sally Ann (Salvation Army for any of those who don't know this nickname). She sure was ringing the bells, however unenthusiastically, but she was wearing a frickin' IPod!!!! WTF'nF???? Can you really call that "giving back to the community" if you can't even hear people wish you a Merry F'in Christmas as they donate to a worthy cause?? Do you think she goes home at night and feels good about herself??? I'm disGUSTED!

That is my rant.

3 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger manda said...

I'm disGUSTED that you used the word 'depreciate' in the wrong context! :D grammar fun!!

but really, that is absurd. what the hell.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I know it's the wrong context! It's like commission, Amanda!

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger SophistiKat said...

Yay, commission!

Yes, I am too disGUSTED with that scenerio. It's like those F-ing cell phones. Mmfmkaneinsas...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home