The 695 thought pad

Monday, December 19, 2005

And I'm finally sort of connected

Hey all. Sorry for the severe lack of postage on my part, but today is the first day I've had access to a computer! My house is literally in shambles and between moving boxes/furniture from room to room, finding a bed to sleep in (my Mom is on the couch), and generally finding a way to walk through my house, I haven't had the opportunity to get online to post! In fact, in three weeks we won't even have a bathroom as it's being gutted. Our fridge is set up in the living room, our stove isn't plugged in, and 95% of my stuff is packed away in our basement! OK, I think that's all the complaining I'll do in this post.

And aside from the complaints, I really couldn't be happier at this location. I'm about 45 seconds from the subway and 2 minutes from Rogers Video. I finally have neighbours who are Jewish and a backyard that does not look onto the projects. Oh, and I haven't heard one gun shot yet!

OK, my Mom needs to get back to work so I have to head off, but I'll leave a much bigger post over the next couple of days.

Miss you all...I had one of those moments yesterday while looking at pics on my camera phone. I came across a pic of you Sarah, Kat, and Amanda wearing the "Rock All Night Squared" shirts at the Matt Good concert (or the High Voltage concert).

Happy Holidays/Christmas/Channukah/Kwanza/Tet:p

Dave

2 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger SophistiKat said...

Hmmm, that sounds an awful lot like my house has been for the past couple months. It's getting better, though we still don't have our tree up. That's the job for today.

Anyway, glad to hear you like the place despite the chaos. Just imagine what it'll be like when you actually make it a home! ;)

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Congrats Dave! I'm really glad you're happy there :) I wish we were still in the T-dot. We'd be neighbours!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home