The 695 thought pad

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

In the spirit of brevity

I really can't get around to writing long drawn out storoes about my life here... Sarah seems to cover it enough for both of us. Not to mention, most of them are so incredibly boring that they don't entertain anybody but me.

Here's a good one though. This is a gooeyduck, the people out here love it for more than one reason...


And, I leave you with a funny video of Siskel and Ebert.
http://www.break.com/articles/siskelebert.html?t=4431

Remi

3 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

A gooeyduck is a mollusc-type thing, in case you can't tell from the picture. And fuck you, Remi! I like to keep in touch with my friends! I don't have any out here so I need to vent online! :P

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Remi said...

i meant my stories are boring. sheesh.

Remi

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger SophistiKat said...

Why hasn't anyone said anything about the mollusc? I mean, for pete's sake, it's like an elephant! Crazy stuff!

Yup, I think you are in the right line of work, Remi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home