The 695 thought pad

Saturday, December 10, 2005

My faves

This was HARD:

Amanda: "If it’s got no bones in it, it’s not a wing, it’s a NUGGET!"

Kat: (this comes send to "When I think of sex, I think of the act of love-making") "At least when I did it, it wasn't my doing."

Dave, on Elton John: “Maybe he’s an omnivore.” (WTF? Is this so odd??) / "What was his name? Long neck? Rubberneck? Littlefoot!"

Me: "I have never worn these boobs"

I'm not going to pick a quote for Sue because I know she has a bazillion funnier ones than are posted online. What happened to typing the pad, Dave??

Favourite exchanges:

West: I am eating your testicle right now.
Dave: How does it taste?
Vernooy: Testerific.

Dave: You can drink from the men’s tee or the lady’s tee.
Sarah: I’ll drink with the mice! (WTF was I talking about?)

Vernooy to Sarah: “Let’s smell each other’s ass cracks”
Dave’s response: “Okay”
(It is not sexy, Dave)
Fourhman: “Dave is R. Kelly”

Amanda: I’m committing you tomorrow.
Sarah: Yay! Commission!

Dave: It smells like Cool Water.
Sarah: You couldn’t just said chlorine.

Favourite extras:

Gerry: "It's a bit nipply out here. My vision's convexed."

Nick: “That’s not what I’m saying, Sarah, you wench of doom.”

That was fun :) I miss you guys!

2 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger SophistiKat said...

I'm glad you added the fave exchanges. I thought about doing that, but alas...

And I agree, I know there are some seriously funny quotes missing from the webpage (ie. Sue). The one I used for her wasn't on the page, I just pulled it out of my memory.

Dave, you do have more pad quotes to post, do you not?

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger SophistiKat said...

BTW, Sarah, I forgot to tell you earlier, congrats on the job at Shopper's. I know it was tough to decide, but I'm sure you'll be fine. At least you know what it may be like, damnation or not. Hope you make friends quickly. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home