The 695 thought pad

Friday, September 16, 2005

Still Itching in BC

Hey guys :) Just a quick note to update... The fleas are still here, hence the name, but I think we're winning. (I really don't, I'm just trying to be optimistic.)

Anyway, I started my job-erooo this week! It's great. The people are fabulous. Everyone is a lot of fun and I think once I am comfortable I won't mind so much that the pharmacy is really slow. (For Amanda, they only do about 500 Rx per week! SOOOO slow!). I'm only working part-time, but my hours have already gone up from what he gave me because his other tech (there are only two of us) is back at school taking a few courses and can't work Tuesdays or Thursdays :) So I'll be working around 20 hrs/week. Needless to say, I'm still looking for another job, hopefully to work both. I really like the people and I hate to leave once I've started.

Anyway, that's not very exciting talk, so I'm going to sign off. I hope everyone is well and welcome Sue! I'm so glad to have you posting now! Good luck with the lack of internet and hopefully we'll see you online soon :)

westicle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home