The 695 thought pad

Saturday, September 17, 2005

I am many things

Hey guys. I have serached for myself before, but it was a while ago and I think I have added a few talents to my repetoire since I last checked.

1. I am a Lecturer in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Manchester. You can reach me at dlester@cs.man.ac.uk, but it might take me a while to respond.

2. I am a guitar player, and apparently a good one!

"Arguably the greatest rock band without a rhythm section ever, the duo of acid-voiced singer Jean Smith and guitar hero David Lester must be seen to be believed." -- Douglas Wolk

Thanks Doug!

3. I want to kill rock stars: http://www.killrockstars.com/bands/meccanormal/dave/

4. I think I own Valley VIP Real Estate Services Ltd. It's at www.davidlester.com I sell Calabogie Timeshares! Want one? I can get you all really good prices.

5. I am an Executive Producer/Producer/Production Designer/Co-producer/Associate Producer, and have helped in such classics as The Time Machine, Air Force One, and The Shawshank Redemption. Morgan Freeman isn't as nice as you'd think. Tim Robbins took me out for drinks one night and told me how much of a jerk Morgan is. I just believed him and finished my pint. ...he's tall.

And finally...

6. I used PVS to Validate the Inverse Trigonometric Functions of an Exact Arithmetic.

I have a lot of accomplishments! :D

I'll make another posting this evening.

David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home