The 695 thought pad

Sunday, January 14, 2007

SEX SHOW!!

So last night Remi and I visited the Taboo Sex Show at the convention centre here in lovely Vancouver. It was a blast! We would certainly go again and both recommend it for a grand old time if it happens to come into your neighbourhood. Interesting items of note: glow stick penises - just like your regular glow stick that all the little hootchies take to the bar, but shaped like a phallus; "Mr. Thick Dick" cream - a magical cream that is supposed to enhance the size of your man shaft; Remi has asked me to add "boobies" here; pole dancers; and chubby weirdo fetishists. CRAZY! Amanda, you would have gotten a major kick out of it ;)

Check out the website:
http://www.taboosexshow.com/

3 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Remi said...

Going to a sex show horny is like going to the grocery store hungry. You end up buying crap you don't need.

Remi

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I'll beat everyone to it: no one wants to hear about Remi's horniness. I apologize ;)

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger SophistiKat said...

I want to say something, but I just don't know what to say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home