The 695 thought pad

Monday, April 03, 2006

And it's Sarah with 79

I just thought I should wind up the NCAA tournament officially. Obviously Sarah won the bragging rights, but she was stopped at the Final 4, with LSU being knocked out. That was a very disappointing game. Very. I hope the final tonight is way better, even though I don't really think UCLA should be there. They're good and all, but they don't capture my attention, you know? (Although, I do give them first place for player's last names that are fun to say: Afflalo, Mbah a Moute, Farmar, Aboya, Collison, which I think should be collision.) So, for that reason, I'm going with Florida. They aren't my fave, but they'll do. They have a player whose name is Taurean Green, which I think has a nice flow to it, so that helps.

Anyway, thanks for playing. See you all next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home