The 695 thought pad

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

THE 6TH OF MAY!!

Hi, guys. I just want to nail down some plans for the 6th of May, the day I'll be in TO to hang out wit'chall. I hope everyone can make it, but if not, that's cool. I figure we should spend the WHOLE day together ;) I have a few other friends coming, so I need to know where we'll be and stuff to see if they can swing it. We should totally go out and paint the town that night too, like old times ;) I don't know anything about TO, so Dave, the happy haps are totally up to you.

Let me know what you think guys. I'm ready for whatever, just excited about seeing you!

Sarah

5 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger manda said...

If I can find a retro night, can we go?!?!?!?!

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

YES YES YES!~!!@!!! (obviously, i'm excited about the possibility)

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Leafer said...

OK, the happy haps will be planned. I'm waiting to hear back from my friend who knows of a retro bar. I was thinking we could do gelato at some point on the weekend if the weather's nice. I'll come up with other shtuff, but let me know if there's something in particular you want to do (ie. record stores, other shopping, etc.).

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Shopping sounds GRAND. I want us to spend the whole day together, if we can. And then party the night away.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Leafer said...

Grand? Well, I was more looking for 'sounds good!' or 'fucking A'. But 'grand' ...wow... high expectations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home