The 695 thought pad

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

*SIGH*

Hi, all. So this morning I called Shoppers to find out what the dillio was with that job I applied for and he offered it to me. So I took it, being the only real choice I have, financially speaking anyway. And now I'm just torn up wondering how I'm going to quit Save On. I wrote a little letter for Richard, but I don't quite know what to say. I've never quit a job because I found another one before, and certainly haven't ever left behind such an amazing bunch of people for any other reason than I was moving. I had a good cry about it, but I don't think I'm done. I'm certainly going to cry talking to Richard later this afternoon. Life is a major drag. I really wish money didn't make the world go 'round.

2 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger manda said...

Dude, amazing people or not, you have to do what's best for you. No need to cry, I'm sure they would do the same in your position.

And you're not allowed to enter scripts??? WTF?? Who the hell does it? What do the techs do?? Man, at our store, pharmacists are allowed to check and check only!

Anywhoo, congratulations on selling your soul to the devil, but hey at least you get 30% off crap now!

P.S. stop trying to be like me, you'll never be this cool :P

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Haha. I'm redying my hair red tonight. And what do you mean trying to be like you? By the way I LOVE AWK. Being like you how? My boyfriend Nick is so cool!

Phht. Who'd want to be like you? ;)

Thanks for the well-wishing. The quitting went ok. I mean, they totally understand, but it still sucks. I know we can stay friends, but I really enjoyed my time there. They're a fun bunch!

*sigh* Such is life ;) I'm feeling much better about it now :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home