The 695 thought pad

Monday, December 05, 2005

I QUIT

Just so you all know, I will no longer be working at HomeSense. I quit today, lying to my boss that I would soon be into more hours at the pharmacy (I didn't want to hurt his feelings, he's super-nice). I might be into some more hours at one of the other Save Ons, though. I haven't heard from Hell Mart yet, but we'll see about that too. I'm going to do some calling tomorrow. I'd like to stick with Save On because I'm making good money and I'm actually a technician there. The Shoppers here doesn't let their techs type!! How can I busy myself if I'm not typing 'scripts?? *boring* But we'll see. I may be forced to take that one (if it's even offered) if I can't get transferred to the busier Save On. Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted.

I feel you on the not getting out enough, 4man. I'm thinking about taking up TKD again starting as soon as next week. I'm dying of both boredom and lack of activity.

I hope the Xmas shopping is going well for everyone! I'm pretty much done, Manda, expect your package soon! I'll let you know the mail-date so that you can watch for it. NO OPENING UNTIL CHRISTMAS!

Later, gators

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home