The 695 thought pad

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The latest insult from HomeSlaves

I hate HomeSense. Apparently they, like all big box stores, reserve the right to fuck their employees right up the ass. The manager calls me last night at 7 PM to change my shift for today, which was scheduled to start at 8 AM. WTF? Way to give me a little bit of notice! So she tells me that I can't work 8-4:30 (which was the original schedule) because they don't have a truck coming (my fault how?) so I can either work 5:30-9:30 (cutting my hours for the day in half) or not at all. WTF'nF?? I was like: "So you're cutting my hours??" And she was basically like "Yeah, deal with it". WHAT A CUNT!! (I hate that word, but find it appropriate). I also hate working for the MAN. So I picked up a shift at the pharmacy instead and called her back this morning to tell her I couldn't work tonight. FUCK THEM.

That's my rant. Don't work for big boxes.

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger SophistiKat said...

Cunt did work there, Sarah, but don't forget about twat. I have several fond memories of you yelling "TWAT!" or some version of that. Keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home