The 695 thought pad

Monday, November 07, 2005

Dave's housemate rant

I'll preface by saying that my housemates aren't bad by any stretch of the imagination, but they just aren't my kind of people! I've been having a good time with Chris because he's the only other non-Aggie and we like the same tv shows and music...so we've been getting along fine. But I just can't have really fun conversations that I have with you guys. And although i can obviously tolerate living with these people, I just feel so restrained and so when I hang out with the only remaining Guelphie, Sue, all of my sarcasm comes out and it's such a good release! It's just at the point where I really want to live with people who are more 'uppy' and reckless in the speaking department and who don't watch CMT. I know I chose this house and I really don't have much to complain about, but I still have my needs!

I think I could go on, but I don't want to sound bitter...just a little tiresome and the same old and the lack of unpredictability I'd find making taco's with you guys! mmmm...meat that's supposed to be for taco's but which I eat before they go in the taco's and then people get angry.

Right right. Back to....Econ. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Dave

...seriously...I like Econ. Did I sound sarcastic?

4 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger SophistiKat said...

I hear ya. Parents don't tend to get their kid's humor all the time either. Just take comfort in the fact that you may learn from the experience and it will come to an end soon. I'm trying.

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

It's just Remi and I out here! Although the people I work with are great (at the pharmacy) and they seem to get my sense of humour ;) I super-miss you guys though. One of my fav quotes:

"Why don't you just eat your own shit?" - Manda

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger manda said...

yeah and dont' you hate it when all your roomates leave you unexpectedly for 2 days thus making you take the bus everywhere? Oh wait, that's ME.

grr.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger SophistiKat said...

Awww, Amanda's unwillingly being earth friendly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home