The 695 thought pad

Monday, October 31, 2005

The year there was no halloween

Happy Halloween ladies and gents,

You folks have the hono(u)r of being the only ones I'll probably say this to this year. Yeah, not only do I get to miss out on dressing up or going out or even just taking in a scary movie, I get to miss giving candy out to trick-or-treaters tonight, since I'm taking off to northern Indiana to pick up my folks after school. Won't be back until late tomorrow night. But really, if I can't celebrate halloween with you guys, then I might as well not even try.

Although, I guess you could say I've been celebrating, since I've been watching the consecutive nights of Most Haunted Live! Are they showing it up there? It's been pretty good. What it is is 4 nights of live telecast of the team going to 4 seperate locations in London, searching for Jack the Ripper. They haven't found him, but they have found several other interesting characters. The night before last, Derek was possessed by some guy named Jacob Hills, that was pretty cool. Anyway, the last installment is tonight, so check your local listings. I'm taping it, since I'll be on the road.

Okay, I'm running late for school. Enjoy the day!

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger manda said...

"if I can't celebrate halloween with you guys, then I might as well not even try"

I couldn't have said it better :(

In order to make myself feel better about having no hallowe'en, I have taken the liberty of putting on my moosehead antlers and a hawaiian lei. It's not much of a costume, but it is comforting.

Nick will probably commit me when he gets home.

happy no hallowe'en... I think I'll go watch rocky horror on DVD.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

If it makes you guys feel any better, hardly any kids are coming to our ghetto-ass door and the ones that do are not very well dressed!! Putting on an orange skirt does NOT = costume!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home