The 695 thought pad

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Humph!

You guys aren't giving me much to procrastinate with!! Now I'll have to start my readings for psych!

A little update on me first... I am having a hell of a time registering for classes next semester because everything is full!! It's whack! Unlike Guelph, with selection windows, apparently you can pick classes for the whole year in August! So I left it waiting for a window to open and now I'm fucked! The pathology I want is full, but luckily the waiting list still had spots, so I'm registered for that. The only problem with that is that the system won't let me register for a back up class in case I don't get that one. I'm currently registered for 6 credits, but 3 of those are this semester and 3 are next... It won't let me do any more than that! So I've emailed to find out what the deal is. I should be able to pick several courses online! BAH!!

So there's my new dilemma. In other disappointing news, I have to do the WHOLE application process for pharmacy over again. They didn't hold on to ANYTHING! IDIOTS! I told them I was reapplying, they could have at least held onto my transcripts and PCAT scores!! WTF??

That is all :)

P.S. I miss you guys!
You guys are the other peas in MY pod :) *hugs*

2 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger SophistiKat said...

Stupid comment spammers, what was I thinking sending love out to them? Ah, I was drunk.

Anyway, does anyone know anyone who has done these paid online survey thingys? I'm seriously interested, since job opportunities here are few and far between, besides the fact that I don't really want to get one. I know the surveys aren't supposed to pay a lot, but whatever they do can't hurt.

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I tried to email one back who had emailed me an opportunity and she never replied :(

*bitch*

But I was willing to try it out. I don't know anyone who's done it, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home