The 695 thought pad

Sunday, October 30, 2005

The night of the devil... mwahahaha!

First of all, Amanda: you don't post for WEEKS and then you say that we're not posting enough! HA!

Anyway, as Remi mentioned, we did some carving tonight! Here are a few pictures.


I guess he also tried to post a picture of an anglerfish, but failed (DUMB), so here's one I found online:

Pretty freakin' ugly, eh?? Can you believe things like this actually live?? Good thing they spawn - would you have sex with that?? Even if you were one?

Anyway, in other news, I'm still working at both jobs (yay!) and it's going well. My school work (the one class I'm taking) is getting neglected, but no worries. It's quick catch up on a day off (if I ever get one!). The hours at HomeSense are getting chopped now because the store is open so they're down to regular staff. I guess they're hoping a bunch of people will quit because of the reduced hours.

That's all that's new. I have to work until 6 tomorrow, so hopefully I get home in time to see some trick or treaters! We've got the house sort of decorated (some lights and some kitty caution tape and a black light, and of course the pumpkins!) and I really want to see some kiddies in their little costumes! Scratch the black light! Remi just told me that it died in the rain or something. What a drag!

So today I really missed you guys. I was driving home from work and I heard the tail end of "Come on Eileen" and I was back in the trash. I could clearly see everyone dancing and drinking and boob-grabbing and bum-grabbing and having fun and my eyes watered and then the song was over and Roxette's "Dangerous" came on and I had to sing along, so I was un-sad. I really wish we could all be back in Guelph, 3rd year for just a minute... When the trash was still cool and actually called "The Trash" and when we were all together *sigh* Such is life, I guess.

On that 'happy' note, I love you guys and get posting :)

3 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Hmm... looks like Remi got that picture to work afterall... Guess he's not so dumb! Who knew! But he's still a jerk for dipping into the kiddies' candy!

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger manda said...

ok, you're right. Just call me Ms. A Hypocrite. :(

Thanks for the weenie, I love hallowe'en and I love mail, so it was perfect! Not to mention nice to come home to after a long day at work.

:)

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

My weenie is your weenie ;) I'm glad you like it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home