The 695 thought pad

Monday, October 24, 2005

You guys light up my life...

Yup, life's mediocre, but I don't have a lot to complain about. I really want to post more, but I have class in a bit. I promise I will post a longer message later tonight. It seems everytime I'm left home alone, I get into this rut where I just find something to eat and then plant myself in front of the tv every night. Not tonight folks, I'm posting on the blog! Well... at least until Prison Break comes on... then Medium... and by then I'll be too tired to do anything else. I'm pathetic.

On a side note, I have to say that I only like KD when it's fresh off the stove. It seems dingey or something, reheated, but that's just me. It causes problems, because I usually end up eating the whole pot and bloating myself in order to save myself from reheating it, because you know it takes a lot for me to throw out food.

Anyway, gotta go.

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger SophistiKat said...

Well, isn't this interesting

 

Post a Comment

<< Home