The 695 thought pad

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Again, DON'T change provinces!!

So I went in this morning to get my car safetied for insurance out here and it turns out, there's a lot wrong with it! Besides the front brakes being shot (which I already knew) I have to replace a broken mirrow (which I didn't think was a big deal), fix the fan for the heat, fix a wheel where I banged into a curb... on and on... It's insane how much is included in a safety in this damn province!! It's also insane considering the condition of a lot of cars on the road out here! Apparently, once you've had your car safetied once, you never have to do it again unless the cops pull you over about it! CRAZY! There are people driving around in Chevets from the late seventies and they wouldn't have had to have their car safetied since they insured it in 1970!! HONESTLY! So my total comes to somewhere around $600 for everything, and that's before paying insurance! CRAZY.


Anyway, I just need to rant. It could always be worse - $600 isn't THAT bad, I guess ;) I'm off to photograph Remi playing with 4 foot sturgeons (YUCK). Here's a picture of how ugly they are:


NASTY :P

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home