The 695 thought pad

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

It's time for a beam sale!

So, there's not much new to speak of out here. I'm sick *cough*sniffle*honk(blowing my nose)*repeat*. It's awful. Remi's fault. And I'm starting to FREAK out about pharmacy. I should hear next week at the latest about an interview for UBC and the last week of June about U of T, so the waiting game is on. Unfortunately, however, my back-up plan is a wash because I am not in the Nutrition college at UBC and therefore am not eligible for any of the courses for the Dietetics program. *shoot me*

In other news, we're going camping this weekend!! Remi is thrilled because it: (a) is near a beach, and (b) invovles hiking (we've booked a site for Friday night and then will be hiking to our next destination for Saturday night's camp. Ooh, and (c) we have to cross a suspension bridge. (pictures to come)

Here's where we'll be camping (China Beach):
















And here's a cool picture of me from last night's trip to Jack Point:


Bye for now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home