The 695 thought pad

Thursday, April 20, 2006

We live 'somewhere over the rainbow'



We see rainbows here almost every time it's raining and this was the most impressive one yet. VERY BRIGHT (that was way more work than it was worth), and a full arch across the sky. We could actually see the tree that one of the sides came down over, but I didn't see a pot of gold. The weather here was just incredible last Saturday, with lots of sun-showers.

Anyway, I've finished up Women's Studies. The final was this afternoon and went pretty well. Too much writing (which I almost spelled righting) though. Three essays and ten definitions. BLAH. (brown like poop) But at least it's over. Now I have nothing but time! RELAX!

In other news, I'm VERY excited that all my favourite former 695'ers will be attending the reunion! I forsee a fun-filled day of eating, shopping, eating, drinking, partying, eating, passing out, etc. I'm so bored out here! I need a little 695 injection! (not sure what that means...)

Anyway, the count-down is ON! T-minus 16 days!!

2 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger SophistiKat said...

That is a very nice rainbow, you can even see the faint double rainbow above it. We had one about a week ago, but it was nowhere near as nice as that one.

Yay, class is over! I hate those essay exams - they take so much more effort than your typical final. Enjoy your free time!

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Leafer said...

That's such a cool picture. I once saw a rainbow that made a circle around the sun. It was such an odd sight, but definitely an image I won't forget.

Congrats on finishing the course. Hopefully the articles you read towards the end of the class were better than the first few you told me about.

My brain is fried and I want to go home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home