The 695 thought pad

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know you guys have already done the thanksgiving thing, but it's my turn to eat turkey now.

I'm just chillin' at my brother's house with Breckin and company. Whatta cutie! Super personality, yet a bit cholicy (?). Anyway, things are going fine down here. The awkwardness is fading, and so far I have 3/4 of Shelby's other kids in love with me. They are all really fun to hang out with.

Sweet potatoes have been baked, pie is made, dips are ready, and thinking about turkey. I'm looking forward to dinner. And what am I thankful for? You guys, of course!

4 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

HAPPY TURKEY, 4 man ;) And I'm glad everything's going well with your new neice!

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

EEEWWWWWWWW!! "I" before "E" except after "C"!! I meant niece!

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Leafer said...

Hi Kat Happy Thanksgiving! I caught a bit of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade - that's quite the little production. I gave you a shout the other day to see how your dad, and you and your mom are doing. My thoughts are with you. But then I realized while I was leaving the msg that you said you were gone, so silly me. I was overcome with sadness the other day when I realized there would be no green bean casserole this year :( I will have to get that recipe! Hope you're having fun hanging out with the new family. Don't forget to take lots of pics to share your new family with us!
Sue

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger SophistiKat said...

Thanks guys for the thoughts, but I want to clarify that Breckin happens to be my nephew. I can attest to it, as I changed his diaper. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home