The 695 thought pad

Sunday, November 20, 2005

It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time

Whereya-at whereya-at now there you go there you go there you go it's peanut butter jelly peanut butter jelly peanut butter jelly and a baseball bat

Please tell me that someone saw the new Family Guy tonight!! Peter was upset that Stewie was mad with him so Brian offers to cheer him up. He leaves the screen and then comes back wearing the banana and starts doing the dance and the original online cartoon voice takes over and starts the song with Brian dancing. They also had the words at the bottom. I nearly lost it and my housemate had no idea what was going on. I later showed him the online version and he laughed.

It was freaking brilliant!!

OK, back to essay.

And I spoke to Jess on the phone earlier and officially made my first bad joke! I will now think before I speak to her. ooooooo

Dave

5 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I will watch Family Guy when it's on. Thanks for the reminder!

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger SophistiKat said...

Shoot! I missed it, but I'll look for it on reruns. That is definitely worth seeing.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

It wasn't that funny, but then again, I didn't really appreciate the ebaum one as much as you guys did.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger manda said...

O_O I must see this!!!!

is it online anywhere?!?!?!

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger manda said...

nevermind - I found it! ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home