The 695 thought pad

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do?

Ahh, man... At about 3 PM this afternoon 6 police vehicles pulled up on my street - 3 blocked our end of the street, one blocked the other and two parked just past our hedge on our front lawn. It wasn't for us, or our crack head neighbours upstairs, but for the crackhead neighbours next door. Apparently their son (mid-twenties) was waving a hand gun around and ran for cover in the house directly next door to ours. These neighbours are generally loud and degenerate-like, so we're not surprised, but usually they only have two cop cars at their house, not SIX!

Anyway, here are some shots.
This is out our kitchen window.

























This is out our front window.
















Again, out the kitchen window. I was about to head to the mall when our street was blocked off.















We know the cop talking to the guy! He's the husband of a pharmacist I used to work with. The man in the black leather jacket just went to court on Friday to try to get these crackheads evicted, but lost the case. Maybe he can win now!

1 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Blogger SophistiKat said...

Well, I was thinking about visiting, then I read your post. I might as well stay in the States if I wanted to see standoffs. ;)

That's ridic! I guess you know who not to piss off. And it's always good to have an in with the police.

Take it easy, you two.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home