The 695 thought pad

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving Canucks!

A pictoral photo essay for your Turkey day.





I hope you don't have to prepare as many turkeys as these guys.->







<- I hope your family is easier to be around than this family seems to be.







I hope that you don't have to take a quiz before you can eat...->






...or that you have to run through a maze to get to it. ->









<- I hope your dinner looks as good as this...







and not like this... ->







or like this. ^




I hope you enjoy your dinner as much as this guys enjoys his. ->








<- Or maybe you'll enjoy it this much: http://www.flowgo.com/index.cfm?action=view&id=6552&scid=0








I hope that you can take time to relax after dinner.

->









<- If all else fails, you can try this.










And when it's all over, I hope you feel this fantastic.->




But what I really hope is that you appreciated my photo essay, because it took forever to make. ;)

Have a good one folks. I'll be up there soon.

PS - A special Thanksgiving wish to Google Image Search for making this wish possible. Don't you love that you can find people's ridiculous candid shots online?

2 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

OMG! Kat, you are the greatest!

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger manda said...

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home