The 695 thought pad

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Happily buzzed

Yes, that's right, I've been drinking wine, so bear with me if this post shows it. I really don't have much to talk about, so this is shaping up to be an interesting post, or not much of one. I guess that just depends on how you take it. We will see.

Hmmm... I spent the day doing some chores and reading magazines. I did laundry, some ironing, and cleaned my bathroom. Also moved some furniture around, since we finally are able to do that because all the flooring is laid and the new furniture has been delivered. Not very exciting, but it's nice how just getting some things done can make you feel good.

I'm really pumped to get to Guelph. I can't wait to see everyone, er, almost everyone. It'll be so nice to get away from home and the parents and actually have some friends around. I miss being able to share the big things, but it's really the little things that make me really miss you all. Like watching Days of Our Lives together, sharing a bottle of wine, or complaining about the ups and downs of roommates. Especially the time spent enjoying the wonders of weed and cracking each other up. I have not laughed as much as I have in that house. Anyway, Wednesday can't come any sooner.

And ER has started with a zombie looking guy running towards the hospital, so I'm going to go watch that now. I'll check in later.

-kcf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home