The 695 thought pad

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The pad goes techno

You have no idea how glad I am that The Pad is online. I just spent the last 20 minutes reading through it and I'm crying, I'm laughing so hard. It brings back so many memories, too. God, I can't believe that time is over. I would give up half my liver to get back there. I'm sad that the 695 is no longer, but I'm so thankful that I got to experience such a place. Honestly, you guys were and will remain like family. I feel like I'll never be so lucky again to have people like you in my life. I wish you all laughter like we had back in the day. Okay, cheesiness is complete.

My classes start on Monday. It sucks that summer is over, but I'm actually ready to get started. I want to graduate, for christ's sake! I'm hoping to finish out with intro to mineralogy and ancient and medieval art as well as animal behavior. I have to get signed into the art course or wait for someone to drop it, but I really want in, because I have friends in it. Anyway, it should be an interesting semester. I'll be working at the park on the weekends, too. That's pretty much the update.

Now, for the record, my guess is 15 on the "krab" and 4 on the mixed veggies. Oh, I hope I win!

-Kat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home