The 695 thought pad

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Hello all...

You know I'm bored when I start blogging here, too.
Just checked out your pictures Kat, there all pretty cool. I have to say your picture of the mussel long-line is pretty good. I want it. Actually, if you can email it to me (full size, massonr@yahoo.com), I'd be more than thrilled. I'm starting to like this aquaculture stuff (especially shellfish). Incidentally, in the picture of the salmon/trout/char, some of those fish are invasive. Want to hear one of my pet peeves? of course you don't, but that doesn't matter. Everyone get's in a stink about certain invasives (i.e. zebra mussels) as they should, but then they actively go out and implant others that are no less harmful. I heard of a guy who got a major fine for "overfishing" rainbow trout in Ontario. He was actually doing the province a favour. Oh well.

Thats it for now.

RĂ©mi

P.S. I have a job.

P.P.S. Kat, you posted your blog as a draft...

2 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger SophistiKat said...

I know, I'm not done yet. I just know you're waiting in high anticipation, right?

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Remi said...

that's right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home