The 695 thought pad

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Harumph!!!

Ok, I'm very disappointed in everyone. Where are you guys!!?? Sue, how was the move? Dave, how was the wedding (*ahem* and the new girl??)? Kat, how's the rowing?? Amanda, where's your damn post?? And how was organic?

COME ON GUYS! I'm in this apartment, it's just me and Maggers, and talk to her as I might, she doesn't exactly provide stimulating conversation (although her little grunts and growls are cute)... I'm also like a bazillion miles away, so... I miss you guys!

Not much to speak of here... School is going well. I'm feeling pretty upbeat today, so that's a nice change. I've been in the dumps the last few days because of organic chemistry, but I've had a change of heart. Yes, it sucks. No, I don't want to take it, but I have to, so I'll take it standing up, thankyouverymuch. Also the TA is oober cute (sorry, Remi, but you're on the island and a girl's gotta look!) and he said that the profs ask the TAs to look for marks. Even though half the class (that's hardly an exaggeration either, sadly) fails, the profs really want people to pass.

Enough of that! I'm starting to make some friends here, which is nice. While some of the students in my pharmacy class seem to have the second year mentality, there are quite a few mature students with the same work ethic, etc. as myself, so that's nice. I think this is really going to be a great year.

OK, I'm seriously procrastinating. Back to chemistry!

I'd like to leave you with a picture though, so I'll find one... OK, a few (mind my quadruple chin).

Here's your bird-ass Dave... What exactly were you tring to achieve here??

3 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Remi said...

Your TA might be cute, but i went to a strip joint last night.

Remi

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger SophistiKat said...

Sorry! I'll get to it soon, I promise.

Glad to hear you have a positive attitude towards your school year. It is a little early to get down about it. You are a hard worker and will be able to make it through organic with a good mark. I know it.

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger SophistiKat said...

AND a cute TA is always motivation. It worked for me in genetics. I don't remember his name, but I remember he noticed when I missed a discussion session. Definitely made me make sure I did the work. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home