The 695 thought pad

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Camping!

We went camping this past weekend off a logging road beside a river. It was fantastic. We went with a couple friends and their dog and tented. Not much else happened, but here are a few pics:

This is Scott and Nicole using walking sticks (we each had one) to cross the river.













This is Remi, Koda and Mags after Remi rescued my flip-flop from its escape attempt down-river (it fell off my foot whilst I crossed the river).
















Our campsite.














The view... Now who wants to visit US? ;)

2 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger SophistiKat said...

I do, I do!!

Seriously, I am toying with the idea, once I'm done here in Maine. Did I mention that I will in fact be staying thru October? Anyway, it would have to be after that. I'll let you know if anything ever comes of my toying.

Oh, and was that view supposed to be of the mountains or of the hot little lady walking towards them? ;) It looks like it was a good weekend.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Haha, I had to include a picture of my tanned self! Finally the weather is nice enough out here to get a tan! It was a chilly spring :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home