The 695 thought pad

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Remedy for a serious case of the miss ya's?

For my pharmacist friends: if you didn't receive this in your email, let me know. I don't think you can read the small print on here. It's just FYI.

So, I'm with Sarah. Where is everyone else? Dave, you spend hours on your computer, yet we haven't heard from you in a while. And Sue, I'm sure you're checking this, go ahead and post sommore. Or do I have to send you a friendly reminder again? Amanda is excused, since they don't have internet at home yet, but that won't last for long. She's doing better than the other two; at least she is commenting. And Ronak, a little birdie told me that you are checking the site. I know you're busy getting ready to move and such, but you can at least put your two cents in. Let us know how the change is going.

I know there will be times when I will not be able to post, too, so don't feel too guilty. This is all coming from the fact that I am missing y'all and Guelph quite a bit right now. Good thing I'll be there in a couple weeks!!!

So get crackin' and post!

-kcf

1 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger manda said...

look at fourhman, gettin' all web savvy! Blogging, and with pictures and weird colours and fonts no less!

*sniff* My little baby is all grown up!!

But I agree... come on guys, where are you? I know Sue isn't big on the net, but I guarandamntee you Dave is surfing right now, instead of blogging.

DAVE! get in gear, buddy!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home