The 695 thought pad

Monday, January 30, 2006

I'm back, baby!

So tonight Remi and I visited a TKD club here in Nanaimo. I think we kept up ok, but we're both going to be DYING tomorrow morning! I doubt I'll even be able to get out of bed! But, MAN, did it feel good to be back in there! The people are all really cool and it's a little bit more "intense" than TKD Guelph-style, but not much. Everyone laughs and has a good time. So I have two more free lessons and then I think I'll be joining fer sheeze. Time to get rid of my jello butt!! (I actually found a picture of a jello butt online! -but later removed it because I couldn't handle seeing it on the blog)

Wrong on so many levels.

Anyway, in other news, nothing is new! Yay! Very exciting. Hey, why isn't anyone posting?? WTF?

POST!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home