The 695 thought pad

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

New government, same shit

I was a little worried at first that the new government would mean we'd all get fucked, but really, I figure it doesn't matter who's there, because either way, they find a way to fuck me. Up the ass. Hard. And dry. I just got a letter saying I owed them 200 bucks, and that, oh yeah, we've been keeping track of interest on that. Pay up soon, or we'll call our buddies over to fuck you harder with some more interest. Of course, when I wrote them about the interest they owed me on my tax return, they told me to shove it. Fucking fuckeddy fuck fuck FUCK. What a fucking bunch of douche bags. They look at my tuition, and they're all, oh no, nobody pays that much, you can't declare that. And then it turns out I overpaid CPP, so somehow, I owe them money; that's a good bit of fuckery there. I hope they all collectively die slowly and miserably.

Remi

P.S. Fuck them some more. Hear that Haper? Hear that Martin? Hear that all you money-hungry-cock-gobbling-shit-eaters? Fuck you again!

2 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger SophistiKat said...

Whoa, sounds like the frenchman needs a hug.

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I love that they have been compounding interest on it since APRIL, and yet they have contacted you now. WTF'nF???

It just goes to show that every time you think you're getting ahead the gov't finds away to fuck you again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home